Green Living is the Responsibility and Innovation that we have always put into our products, to look to the future with the eyes of those who want to minimize the environmental and social impact, ensuring maximum effectiveness and the best results in use.
Plastic is an important resource with multiple virtues (lightness, strength, longevity) and must not be wasted. This is why the bottles bearing this symbol are made 100% with recycled, regenerated and reused plastic: to transform waste into a resource.
To find out more, click here
In the formulation of the products we choose as much as possible raw materials that are:
- Completely and quickly biodegradable.
- Derived from renewable sources mainly of vegetable origin, not petrochemical.
- Characterized by a high circularity index because they are derived from waste from primary industries such as the food chain (eg corn stubble, sunflower residues after oil production).
- Non polluting the atmosphere (free of VOCs or PM10 precursors).
- Not harmful to aquatic and marine environments.
- Not carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxic to human health.
Respect for consumer health is a fundamental objective, even for the most sensitive and with skin diseases. The formulas bearing this symbol are particularly delicate for the skin and are SUBJECTED TO SEVERE DERMATOLOGICAL TESTSto minimize the risk of allergy and protect the most sensitive skin. Here is a summary of their characteristics:
- Nickel <0.0001%.
- Certificate of hypoallergenicity.
- No parabens and isothiazolions.
- No perfumes with allergens.
- No sensitizing raw materials.
- No carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxic raw materials and no product is classified as harmful to human health (some report a danger of eye irritation).
For the choice of our cardboard packaging we prefer recycled or FSC certified paper(Forest Stewardship Council or Committee for the Protection of Forests), an organization that certifies the correct forest management and traceability of derived products. In this way we promote a more sustainable and conscious use of forests for the production and processing of paper.
For more information on FSC certification, click here
All the offices of NUNCAS, management and production, and its warehouses, are powered by certified electricity, coming 100% from renewable sources. It is partly self-produced in the photovoltaic field which has been supplying renewable energy to our headquarters in Settimo Milanese since 2007. In 2020, the partnership with A2A enabled the complete conversion of the company's electricity consumption. Two dates that confirm our ongoing commitment to a more conscious use of the planet's resources. In this way, the production of our products also becomes more sustainable.
To find out more about our locations, click here